D3032 Double-Coated Polyethylene Foam Tape
This tape works great on various substrates and offers permanent bonding to metals, woods, and plastics. It will fill gaps on irregular surfaces and is ideal for dampening vibrations, and distributing stress. This foam is flexible and will conform to many surfaces. Typical applications for this product are done indoors.
- Applications: Indoor bonding of plastics, metals, woods, sound attenuation, cushioning or spacer applications and lightweight shim.
- Construction: Double Sided
- Carrier: Polyethylene Foam
- Liner: Kraft Paper
- Adhesive Type: Acrylic
- Adhesive Thickness: 2 mil each side
- Total Tape Thickness: 35.25 mil
- Permanent bond
- Highly conformable
- Easily die cut
- Closed cell to prevent water absorbtion
- High load bearing ability
- Wide temperature range
View Sell Sheet PDF